Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Have You Put on Your Home's Halloween Costume Yet?


With Halloween only a couple of weeks away people are not only buying their Halloween costumes and Halloween Make Up for themselves, but also for their homes.


Halloween pumpkins and candy are being purchased by homeowners, and the traditional Halloween makeup and costumes for homes are being installed, e.g. scarecrows, goblins, ghosts and other ghoulish characters. I especially like the Halloween sound effects when I am out with my kids going door to door in the evening.


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Probably because it so simple to plan for and to enjoy. Relatively speaking it requires little shopping and little cooking, which are big pluses in my book. In addition, it is just plain and simple fun and each year I get to dress up as something different. I also enjoy seeing the latest in Halloween costumes as the tricker treaters show up on my doorstep.


So if you haven't started already, get out the Halloween decorations and costumes and get into the spirit. And be creative this year. Think of some unique Halloween costume to where at the door to greet the kids.


This is one holiday that has yet to be too commercialized and I am going to continue to enoy it while it lasts!!








Over the past 20+ years Mr. Donovan has been involved with building homes and additions to homes. His projects have included: building a vacation home, building additions and garages on to existing homes, and finishing unfinished homes. For more Home Improvement information visit: http://www.homeadditionplus.com and http://www.homeaddition.blogspot.com

No comments: